Looking for the best online cryptocurrency trading platform starts with a dream. And so I ask you.
Are you dreaming of becoming the next successful crypto trader (medium) as a beginner in 2021? If yes, then that’s great!
However, the thing is that altcoin trading isn’t as simple as buying low and selling high, first; you have to use a friendly crypto trading platform that will leverage your identity as a beginner/expert.
With over 43 million crypto traders worldwide. Among those 43 million crypto traders, Chappuishalder determined that more than 35% were American (15.3 million, a number confirmed by the Crypto Market Journal mentioning an estimated 5% of Americans holding bitcoin), 10.3 million are based in Europe, followed by Japan and South Korea that have similar traffic.
For instance, courtesy of Datalight, Chappuishalder reported that there were about 4 million crypto traders in the UK, which would imply a penetration rate of 6% – much higher than other very crypto-active countries, such as the USA (4.65%) or South Korea (9.66%).
In other words, it is the equivalent to the penetration rate of Japan that embraces a monthly Bitcoin average trading volume of 42,000 BTC, while this figure is divided by 10 for the UK (4,000).
According to her cross-methodology, the UK penetration rate was rather between 1 and 2.6%, far from the 6% published so far.
So you see, crypto trading is now a huge side income for crypto traders and beginners. And choosing the best crypto trading platform can be a time-consuming and frustrating task.
Don’t get me wrong. There are a ton of options out there with similar features. The big question is, how do you pick the best one?
I want to make your choice more accessible by providing information on the best crypto trading sites for beginners to help you find the perfect fit for your new Altcoin trading market.
The good news is that they are all free to start with, with some offering mind-blowing crypto bonuses for all crypto beginners.
Check this out: there are lots of Case Studies coming up on Crypto Trading, Investing and securing your digital assets. Click here to get all stories. Also, click the notification bell on top of the page to get case studies, experiments, and real-time Journeys IN CRYPTO.
This review takes into account the reliability, intuitiveness, customer support, features, trading facilities, and more.
Just before we get started, let’s talk about Cryptocurrency Trading.
PS: in case you don’t want to see the following sections, kindly jump to the main topic of the day.
What is Cryptocurrency Trading all about?
By executive definition, Cryptocurrency trading involves speculating on price movements via a CFD trading account, or buying and selling the underlying coins via an exchange.
In the real term, Crypto trading involves buying and selling cryptocurrencies via an exchange.
Understanding the usefulness of Cryptocurrency Exchanges in Crypto Trading
Crypto exchanges are where the main trading game takes place.
When you buy cryptocurrencies via an exchange, you purchase the coins themselves.
And when you do, you’ll need to create an exchange account, put up the full value of the asset to open a position, and store the cryptocurrency tokens in your wallet until you’re ready to sell.
Exchanges bring their steep learning curve as you’ll need to get used to the technology involved and learn how to make sense of the data.
Many exchanges also have limits on how much you can deposit, while some accounts can be very expensive to maintain.
What is the best cryptocurrency trading websites for traders?
The best altcoin companies are Coinbase/pro, Binance, Kraken, Bybit, and a few as we will see.
You see, it’s super exciting to start crypto trading. You get to create a new portfolio, leverage the trading strategy that excites you, integrate APIs if you want, watch the market run in your favor, and take profits by being disciplined in your trading strategy.
But don’t forget you have to start by choosing a platform. Different crypto traders will require various trading services, and there isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach.
This guide will provide you with the best options to save you time, so you have to focus on recording great trading success.
Here are the top picks for the most trusted platforms for trading cryptocurrency in 2021
- Coinbase/Coinbase Pro
Let’s start with the first trusted bitcoin investment site, Binance.
Best Online Cryptocurrency Trading Platforms in 2021
Here are all the cryptocurrency trading marketplaces to work with be it a beginner or an advanced trader.
1. Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange
Binance is my first choice for many reasons. However, the most outstanding is the fact that they consider crypto beginners. More on this later.
Currently, Binance cryptocurrency exchange operates the world’s biggest bitcoin and altcoin crypto exchange in the world by volume.
Talking about simplicity, Binance offers an easy-going trading platform for both beginners and advanced users.
With it, as a beginner, you do not need to scratch your head as to where to get started.
More so, due to the trading facilities offered such as Margin trading, Futures, Stalking, P2P, Dex, and more, this has seen a lot of USA traders use the VPNs to access Binance.com/en even though it is restricted to the US users.
Going further, with Binance, you have lots of major digital assets to trade other altcoins with. We are talking about 400+ assets to make money off in real-time.
To take us further on reasons to use Binance let’s see the Pros and Cons associated with Binance.
Cons with Binance Exchange
1. Bitcoin (BTC) withdrawal is high. While this might be due to the Bitcoin network, it turns out that withdrawal from Binance using BTC is high.
To avoid the high fee, what to do is to use Ethereum for withdrawals with minimal charges.
More so, you can use Litecoin or Ripple if you want the very best rate in terms of charges when withdrawing on Binance, or better still use Fiat – your local currency as you will be charged a small flat fee, less than $1.
2. Transaction fees are lesser for BNB holders. If you hold up to 500 BNB your transaction fees will be lesser and also, you earn 40% if you invite your friends to the trading website.
But why do I place this as a con? Because I think they should have given all users a fair fee playing ground, or don’t you think so?
Be it as it may, you can’t help because they are in business to promote their in-built crypto asset, the Binance coin – BNB. So, this is completely optional for you.
Pros with Binance Exchange
1. They have room for all types of users – beginners and advanced. As a beginner you can swiftly play with the Binance’s “Convert” and the “Classic trading interfaces”, and as an advanced user, you have the advanced section for you with equal facilities.
2. You have versatile trading options and choices. On Binance you are not limited to tens of altcoins to trade. You have hundreds of them. Amazingly, you can even trade fiat (your local currency) against other altcoins pairs.
3. Instant customer support – this is the core model of any business, customer support in case users run into problems, and it’s good that they have this in place for you.
4. Advanced trading infrastructures. There are no doubts about it. Binance offers lots of advanced facilities for earners, investors, and crypto traders, so whatsoever category you fall in, Binance has something in stock for you.
5. Many instant Purchase options. Want to start trading ASAP? No problem because Binance has many gateways you can deposit funds into your trading account.
Be it Bank Deposit, credit card, SEPA, 2P2, and other options, they’ve got you covered.
6. Optimized Security options – there are a bunch of security options to secure your digital assets on Binance. On the platform, they offer device and IP authentication, email and 2fa authentication, hardware security integration using Yubikey, and more.
To start with, I recommend 2FA. Also, instead of using Google Authenticator app, go for the Authy mobile app because, with it, it is easier to retrieve your passcode even if you lose your mobile device.
7. Multi and Versatile Altcoin Wallets – Isn’t it amazing that with the over 400 altcoins traded on Binance they have wallets for each of them for you to use, totally free?
Think about it. If Binance never offered these wallets, users would be using multiple wallet services which to me is not good, so, yes, it’s pretty much fine that users can store their Altcoins, and be it MITH, QLC, and any of the coins using the same trading platform.
More so, you have Binance Trust wallet – another and separate product of Binance where you can store thousands and all your digital assets as available on Binance.
The thing is, there are lots of many reasons I have left out which sums why Binance has been the crypto trading platform for millions of customer across the world.
Also, there is a need to be curious why hundreds of millions of dollars are traded internationally and Billions of Naira by Nigerian users alone per 24 hr. in terms of volume.
Get started Trading Cryptocurrency on Binance Exchange
To get started on Binance, after signing up for an account, you will have to deposit funds to enable trading. And the good news is that depositing money on Binance has never been easier like it is today.
As a user, you have the option to fund your account using a credit card, Bank deposit, third-party, and other payment gateways we mentioned earlier.
To get started today, you have to register for an account.
💡 Click here to register for an account on Binance and choose your expertise (beginner platform or advanced) and get started.
2. Coinbase Exchanges
When you talk of the best crypto website to buy, sell, and manage a few numbers of your cryptocurrency portfolio in the USA and other sister European nations, then you are talking about Coinbase.
Before Binance even came to the limelight, Coinbase was serving tens of millions of users.
And of the time of writing, Coinbase serves over 30 million verified customers and millions of unverified around the world, so, they are what you can call the Google of crypto.
Founded in June of 2012, Coinbase is a digital currency platform where merchants and consumers transact digital currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more with more added relatively.
Many of the reasons Coinbase is the best platform for beginners is that you can deposit your fiat currency (USD, EUR, GBP, etc.) into Coinbase and easily collect your cryptocurrencies.
Amazingly, Coinbase has an integration with a crypto hardware wallet like Ledger Nano S where you can simply push the withdrawals into.
Going over to Coinbase Pro – its trading platform.
While Coinbase.com is where you can buy crypto instantly, the Coinbase Pro is their cryptocurrency trading platform where you have the options to trade series of altcoins.
The Coinbase Pro platform offers an intuitive interface with real-time order books, charting tools, trade history, and a simple order process so you can trade from day one.
Some of the crypto assets you can trade there include (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), XRP (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), EOS (EOS), Tezos (XTZ), Stellar (XLM), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Chainlink (LINK), and more as available on the platform.
Should you ask why Coinbase is such a big deal, the answer is that one of the outstanding reasons why Coinbase Pro is popular in the USA and other European nations is its transaction fees.
They charge low and the best news, Coinbase is recognized by the US government and backed by popular investors.
Let’s look at the pros and cons before we see how to get started on Coinbase and its pro platform.
Cons with Coinbase/Coinbase pro
1. Coinbase manages a few crypto assets.
Coinbase is kind of selective when it comes to the cryptocurrencies they support.
On the Coinbase homepage, you will see that they list the top crypto assets they manage which are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and a few more.
While this is based on them, the good news is that, as of the time of writing, you can manage over 45 crypto assets on the platform. You can see all the list here
2. Coinbase is not available for all the nations although serving 100+
Unless you are in the top American and European nations, Coinbase won’t work for you in terms of transactions except creating only wallets.
So, if you are in the USA, Coinbase is the best exchange for you and if you love trading you can make use of its trading platform.
3. A few Complaints by customers – just had to include this. There are a few times customers will complain about their business transactions on Coinbase.
Should you run into any form of challenge, I recommend, instead of going on forums to post how negative Coinbase is, contact them via their social media account for swift responses because no startup is perfect no matter how you will view it.
Again, by recommendation, use Twitter for this if email support is limited.
Also, do make use of her help center, and the support phone numbers [+1 888 908-7930 (US/Intl) | 0808 168 4635 (UK) | 1800 200 355 (Ireland)].
4. Coinbase Pro is not as Intuitive – the Coinbase Pro trading platform is not as intuitive to beginners. If you opt to base your trading rounds there then you will have to take out some time to master the platform.
Pros with Coinbase/Pro
1. Simplicity at its best. I don’t know if there is anyone that loves simplicity the way I do.
The core reason why many stay glued to Coinbase is its simplicity, and I am sure that is why over 30 million users around the world have enjoyed the same service since its inception.
2. Versatile Crypto Wallet. Coinbase offers you the option to use both crypto wallets and vaults to manage your assets.
The good news is that everything is available on one account, so, when you open an account you have all these facilities for your use, for free.
3. Offers Instant support – Coinbase broke the mark to offer an instant support for any customer that needs help. To get them on the line, check out her homepage, and use the available telephone numbers and reach out to them.
4. Instant purchase of digital assets – on Coinbase you can buy crypto instantly using your credit/debit card or bank transfer and other options available to the countries allowed for transacting.
5. Secure with Insurance – like other top cryptocurrency trading websites, Coinbase has a reserve of money in case there is a need for it.
6. Strong and backed by the government – Coinbase is very well recognized by the USA government and they are backed by reputable investors and insured with the likes of Lloyds of London.
7. Top-Notch Security Facilities – For regular security options on Coinbase, you have 2FA, Email and device authentications, SMS and the ability to integrate a hard wallet like the Ledger Nano wallet to make life easier for you.
Plus, they have a team of hackers who hack their security backend to prevent any form of bridges which has made it one of the best secure crypto exchanges in the world.
There are a lot of reasons why Coinbase is regarded as one of the best cryptocurrency trading companies in the world and not just in the US or America.
Going over to Coinbase pro.
Apart from the fact that they do not have hundreds of tradable assets and not being opened to international users, with its lower trading fees, Coinbase Pro is a good exchange for the countries allowed but they lack that intuitive interface for beginners to trade smoothly at first.
How to get started on Coinbase and Coinbase Pro
To get started on Coinbase, you first have to create an account. When you create an account on Coinbase, on the homepage, click on “PRO” to start trading today.
3. Kraken Exchange
Kraken crypto exchange has evolved to become one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, most especially with the intuitiveness and facilities they now offer users.
Being in the blockchain game even before Coinbase and Binance were born, Kraken remains one of the largest and oldest Bitcoin exchanges in the world, a place where customers go to buy and sell crypto online, with outstanding flexible fees based on payment options, versatile funding, and security standards.
Like Binance, Kraken offers both beginners and advanced users a platform to make sense out of the crypto website.
Also, as a crypto trader, you have a variety of top cryptocurrencies to trade on its trading platform.
Let’s see its Pros and Cons before we see how to get started.
Cons with Kraken
1. BTC is denoted as XBT. Wait!
I don’t like the fact that instead of depicting Bitcoin as (BTC) it is rather denoted as XBT.
I think it’s kind of weird, meaning, one would have to get used to the trading platform as compared to what is seen on a platform like Binance.
But hey, if you are okay that BTC is represented as XBT on Kraken, then this shouldn’t be considered as a con.
Side note: XBT is short for bitcoin, the X means it’s not affiliated to a country. XBT means the same as the more common BTC, both stand for bitcoin.
2. Kraken is not open to all countries (with a condition).
Perhaps you are seeing this review from a restricted country on Kraken, the thing is, unlike Coinbase where lots of international users can’t use the platform fluently, on Kraken, all international users are welcomed exception of some countries with international and local financial/cryptocurrency regulations.
Some of the countries not served on Kraken include Afghanistan, Congo-Brazzaville, Congo-Kinshasa, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, and Tajikistan.
So apart from these users in the aforementioned countries, you are free to make use of the versatile altcoin trading website from anywhere you are in the world without the need to hide your IP address.
3. Longer Verifications, in case – while this does not happen often or it is with millions of users served, the thing is, your verification can get delayed at times.
But the good news is, as you will see in the Pros, they have instant chat to reach out to them.
4. Kraken doesn’t take responsible for your assets stored – Kraken clearly made it known that they are not a core wallet company, hence, they won’t be held responsible for your assets in case there is a case of theft.
Pros with Kraken Trading Platform
1. Intuitive interface – Kraken has greatly renovated its exchange to be super intuitive.
And while I won’t say that competitions have made her innovate, the fact remains that the new Kraken is user friendly to both beginners and advanced users.
2. Instant Support – should you run into any challenge you have the support knob to hit and chat up with their customer support.
Plus, their customer support does at times answer queries on the Reddit forum.
3. Lower Fees on Transactions – apart from charges you get for depositing funds from your bank or credit card, Kraken offers one of the lowest fees on trading transactions.
Amazingly, you get no fees when you make purchases with an account balance.
More of these factors is why a lot of customers have been with them from 2015 till date.
4. Deposit funds with versatile Options – to fund your Kraken account, you have many options which include funding with fiat currency (local currency), digital assets, or using cryptocurrencies.
To do this, all you need to do is simply click the “Buy Crypto” button on your dashboard for any of the assets and follow the instructions.
5. Security at its best – like other major best cryptocurrency trading brokers, on Kraken you have a variety of security options such as 2FA, Global Settings Lock, and device/IP detector to make your account secure.
Sign up and how to get started with Kraken
When you sign up for an account, on logging in, you will see a fine dashboard with an intuitive design.
On top of the page, you will see an option to “Buy crypto” instantly.
To access the Kraken trading platform, look at your top right and click on the “Button” that looks like a chart. See below.
When clicked you will be redirected to Kraken’s trading marketplace where you have a series of digital assets to trade and make money.
4. Bitfinex Altcoin Exchange
Bitfinex is without doubt the industry-leading crypto platform powering top 4 features.
Founded in 2012, Bitfinex offers 4 core features: Crypto Exchange trading, Margin Trading, Margin Funding by P2P Financing, and Over the Counter Market (OTC)
Already popular with the experts, Bitfinex is a cryptocurrency exchange that provides advanced services for digital currency traders and liquidity providers.
Like Binance, Bitfinex has a lot of cryptocurrency assets combined with local currencies you can work with.
Due to their flexibility, as of 2020, the platform was tagged as the world’s most advanced and the largest cryptocurrency exchange by volume for trading Bitcoin against the US Dollar.
The last time I checked a month ago, they managed up to $3,672,963,266 for a 30 day trading volume, but with the sporadic growth, they are on $47,702,779,805 per 30 days trading rounds.
Let’s see their core bad and good sides before we move on.
Pros and Cons with Bitfinex
Cons with Bitfinex
1. No Instant Support – there is no knob for users to click and get instant help.
While Bitfinex does not offer an instant support for customers, the good side is that they have a range of supporting channels to contact them.
First off, if you have a need to contact them check out their support page, and if the matter is not addressed there you can go ahead to submit your request for a quick response.
Plus, you can always contact them via their Twitter handle for a swifter response.
2. Withdrawal of some Assets issues – while we talked about unlimited withdrawal on Bitfinex, the thing is, withdrawing some assets can be a pain, therefore what to do is make use of Litecoin for swift withdrawals.
While this seems like a big deal, kindly note that at times, it is because the Blockchains of a number of currencies may have difficulty coping with the increasing number of transactions and associated rising transaction fees.
What to do is sell all your coins for BTC, then go ahead and buy LTC with it and lastly withdraw.
Pros with Bitfinex
1. Unlimited Withdrawal – thinking or making an unlimited withdrawal on Bitfinex after your trading sessions? No problem. You are allowed on the trading platform.
2. Advanced Central Order Book – when you go over to the Bitfinex trading section, you will see that they offer central limit order books for a wide array of high-quality cryptocurrencies.
3. Flexible Margin Trading Facility – With Bitfinex Margin Trading, you are allowed to trade with up to 3.3x leverage, receiving financing with the help of her margin funding/peer-to-peer financing platform.
Plus, when opening a Margin position, you are free to manually enter a funding order to receive the desired amount of financing, at the rate and duration of their choice.
4. Lots of digital pairs to trade with – like Binance with hundreds of digital assets to trade with, Bitfinex has always been known to providing this for her users.
What many love about the trading platform is the choice to select any major coin to trade against another asset of choice.
5. Advanced Facilities – Bitfinex offers more than just a trading platform. On the platform, apart from derivative trading which Bybit majors in, you have the option to invest via lending, invest in exchange token, professional or corporate account, and lots more.
As a matter of fact, Bitfinex was the first major cryptocurrency exchange to provide a secure, dedicated low-latency connectivity solution for institutional clients.
6. Security Facilities – the exchange website also offers a wide range of security measures to safeguard your assets. When you log into your account, you will see options such as asset holds, 2FA, Google Authenticator, U2F, and more.
As shown above, you will have to, first of all, enable either U2f or Google Authenticator two-factor authentication to use Bitfinex.
5. Bybit Crypto Exchange
I have no doubts that Bybit has a core plan to battle BitMEX to become the best professional crypto trading platform with the most efficient Liquidity Ranking.
As a crypto exchange, Bybit is a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange, headquartered in Singapore and registered in the BVI.
The crypto site is popularly known for the best liquidity site with genuine 24/7 customer supports for newbies.
To get a few bites out of the platform, it might interest you to know that, ByBit offers an advanced order system that allows you to set up your TP/SL in one click from the order confirmation window and gives you access to multiple order types and time in force.
Let’s look at its Pros and Cons before we decide.
Pros and Cons of Bybit crypto website
Cons with Bybit
1. Not many trading pairs – while Bybit has promised to add more crypto pairs for its users, as of the time of writing, they have a few asset pairs which are BTC/USD,BTC/USDT, ETH/USD, ETH/USDT, XRP/USD, EOS/UD, LINK/USDT, LTC./USDT, and XTZ/USDT.
2. A few countries are restricted – this is only a con because it is. Else, because of the financial decisions of some countries, not all regions will always be allowed, hence the restrictions of major countries and regions.
Some of the restricted places on Bybit are the United States of America, Québec (Canada), Singapore, Cuba, Crimea, Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Sudan, and Mainland China.
3. There is a possible Liquidity challenge – meaning, the ease with which an asset, or security, can be converted into ready cash without affecting its market price.
So, Bybit might experience this as is it a new trading platform, but with time and expansion, users should have nothing to worry about, most especially now that they have over 1 million users.
Pros with Bybit
1. Intuitive trading Interface – if you’ve been a BitMEX user, by now you have known that the friendly interface offered by Bybit beats their normal.
From the homepage to your dashboard, when you log in you will be greeted with an intuitive platform. And on it is a simple tab named conditional orders with an easy to use layout for setting up TP and SL orders.
2. High-level transactions per second – while we talked about liquidly, it is a good point to point that Bybit’s system manages the full-memory ordering, matching, and positions, 100,000 transactions per second; each matching is completed within 10 microseconds.
3. Security built an ultra-facility – Bybit trading platform is safe for trading as its system is built on the industry’s leading hierarchical deterministic cold wallet system which stores all digital assets of users and the platform.
That is to say, each deposit address assigned to users is a cold wallet address.
Additionally, they have other security options such as device and IP detection, 2FA, email authentication, and more.
4. No system overload – there is nothing like system overload ion Bybit, at least, that is the story for now. So, you won’t have to wait for your trades to be in the queue.
5. No high withdrawal fees – with their innovation hat, Bybit makes sure that the withdrawal fees on a transaction is low as compared to other derivative exchange competitors.
Also, the Maker fee is even minus 0.025% and the fee will be returned in most cases.
Additionally, the withdrawal semantics includes all blockchain deposit records, transaction records, individuals account balances, and platform account balances, to safeguard the asset security of the users and the platform.
6. Instant Support – the best of it all is being attended to when you run into any form of challenge, so, yeah, Bybit offers customers instant support.
7. Instant crypto purchase – with popular local currencies supported, Bybit gives you the chance to buy crypto instantly using their Fiat Gateway.
All you have you do here is go to “Fiat Gateway”, select the coin, select your currency and lastly enter the amount then hit on “Buy now” to process the transaction.
8. KYC friendly – for everyone that hates KYC, Bybit is friendly, and as such you can use the platform without going through KYC verification – (until the policy changes).
Going over to her trading platform, the crypto platform offer users-crypto-traders intuitive exchange guides, buyer’s guides, referencing maxing, API documents, and lots more.
More so, digital assets collection and withdrawal are done through offline signatures.
Sign up and getting started on Bybit
From its homepage, you will meet an intuitive signup page to create your trading account.
Upon creating an account, when you login, you will see some trading facilities such as “Inverse and Perpetual trade, Fiat gateway – where you can buy crypto instantly using local currency, your assets, and more infrastructures to make your trading experience a good one.
Also, as a new user, Bybit gifts you FREE $10 as a welcome trading Bonus boost if you start trading today.
In conclusion, if you are actually looking for the best BitMEX alternative, you have seen one which has seen over 1,200,000 users migrate to it so far.
Wrapping up on the best cryptocurrency trading website
On Binance. There is no doubt about it, with over 400 crypto assets and pairs to trade with, and a bunch of withdrawal options plus low transactions fees based on the option used, more and more customers are flocking to the Binance crypto trading platform.
Plus, they have trading facilities for both beginners and advanced users with more infrastructures to invest in lending, instant purchase with fiat and credit card, plus instant customer support.
On Kraken. Being the oldest than Binance and Coinbase Pro, apart from a little delay with KYC verification (at times, not for all users), this is one the best trading platforms with low transaction fees just as Coinbase Pro.
If you are using Binance today, it might be that you went there because it’s more popular, but in terms of a common ground for crypto traders, Kraken has been in the game for a long time now and so they know their onions.
If you are in the USA and you do not feel like using Coinbase Pro, then I recommend Kraken unless Binance appeals to you more.
And as for Coinbase Pro, with their standout feature of low fees, the USA and a few European nations can make use of it although a lot of nations are not allowed on the platform.
If you are going with Coinbase pro, as a newbie, the main Coinbase offers an incredible beginner interface and so, you can easily buy Bitcoin or ETH using your credit card or bank transfer and lastly transfer to Coinbase Pro to start trading.
On Bitfinex. Apart from the 2 cons of no instant support and frequent delay with BTC withdrawal which is usually addressed using Litecoin, at one point, over 500,000 customers deposited their funds the same day and you can imagine the traffic hence their massive billion dollars trading volume.
Everything is quite good at Bitfinex. They offer one of the best APIs in the industry, Liquidity is a huge positive, best margin and lending platform and etc.
And lastly, like Binance, they have a list of digital assets and pairs to trade with.
On Bybit. Growing from scratch to fight BitMEX with its 1,200,000 users, Bybit is the king of derivative trading.
I like the fact that they charge low, no system overload, and instant customer support.
And so, if you are looking for a known fast, transparent, and user-friendly Bitcoin and Ethereum trading platform offering cryptocurrency perpetual contracts, you can play that game on Bybit.
My first choice remains Binance, then Kraken or Coinbase pro with low fees, and for core derivative and perpetual platform, Bybit.
Internationally, the best recommendation is, Binance and Kraken or Bitfinex. And for a perpetual platform, Bybit.
For the USA and its environs, Kraken, Coinbase/Coinbase Pro with Bitfinex. Or Binance – as many US traders are using it.
There you have it, the list of the best cryptocurrency trading sites review.
Over to you.
Have you used any of these platforms? If yes, kindly let us know your experience.